We have a complete package including student profiles, donation information, and frequently asked questions. I can't post the entire package, but here are the FAQ's. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like me to send you the sponsorship package (as an Adobe Acrobat document)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the tuition prices for each student?
Elementary Students (Private School) – $50 / month ($500 / year)
Elementary Students (Public School)- $20 / month ($200 / year)
Middle School Students (Public School) - $30 / month ($300 / year)
High School Students (Private School) -$70 / month ($700 / year
High School Students (Public School) - $40 / month ($400 / year)
University Students- $400 / month ($4000 / year)
- How are the students chosen for the program?
- How is the money managed?
- Will I receive a report about the progress of the students?
- Why is there the option for private or public school?
- How do I start with the program?
- For all donations simply follow the steps:
1. All checks should be made out to “Global Foundation.”
2. Place Student Sponsorship Program in the memo line.
3. Place the check or cash in an envelope addressed to the Global Foundation office.
PO BOX 58328
Nashville, TN 37205
4. You will receive a letter for proof of your donation to a non-profit organization.