Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Camp 2007: Day 2



Day 2 of camp came much too early, as we woke up to the sound of blaring sirens - good morning!! I will never complain about my alarm clock again...we met in the church at 7am, had a brief service, and went right into the day's first activity, the most involved and dirty obstacle course I have ever seen. Each team had to run through tires, crawl under logs, clamber around a nearby playground, and jump off the water tower using a zip line...but I'll let you see for yourselves:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Peter slide the rope for everyone? You wouldn't have found be up or down and under on that course. Did they make the photographer participate?? LOL

Seedtime & Harvest Ministries said...

No, everyone had to take their turn. The scary part wasn't the slide down, it was the climp up the rickety ladder...and no, the photographer didn't have to participate, for which I am grateful.